Sunday, January 30, 2011

UPDATED Torrg Look! (All Ages)

To my pleasant surprise Vauvakolibri on Livejournal had offered up free sketches to override some boredom and I offered Torrg up for a drawing, I was totally blown away, most of the art was chibi or playful in nature and this was so gritty and rugged and serious I sat there for at least five minutes with my jaw unhinged, hanging open. Torrg turned 50 in my stories, so she gave him a good, aged appearance. Mojo had given him a septum piercing for his birthday, a nice iron ring was added properly, and during an event of the Cataclysm, Torrg received a scar from flying debris that resembles a crescent moon shape over his eyebrow. These were done so perfectly I am so happy to say that THIS is Torrg ;) Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment