Sunday, September 5, 2010

IMAGE: Torrg and Mojack (PG)

During one of the World of Warcraft art exchanges I take part in monthly I got Shinigamimaxwell from Deviant Art as my trade and he did an adorable rendition of both Torrg and Mojack, the theme of that month was to show off their personality. Though he went a little overboard, Torrg isn't that bookish, Torrg is pretty intelligent, and Mojo is showing off his traditional partying self:














Then, a couple weeks later I got him again for the exchange, and Torrg was his target. Torrg is usually Elemental/Resto in his specs but I enjoy so many aspects of enhancement. His spirit wolves are named Scratch and Storm and SM was so sweet to draw Torrg with them. I consider Torrg to this day to be a battle elemental shammy just so he can keep his wolves :)


No comments:

Post a Comment