Friday, September 3, 2010

An Introduction and IMAGES: Containing Torrg Rockmaul (PG Rating)

Hey there, this is my first posting in here and I figured I'd start off with something sweet, I'll put in my character profiles later on. This is going to be where I put all the artwork and stories done by me, or done of my three main World of Warcraft characters; Torrg, Luxivan and Mojack. Other characters introduced out of my own mind that I already created in the wow universe including Torrg's deceased partner Thorne Wildmane, his current partner, a Worgen named Growl, and other characters surrounding them within the little universe I created. I've been wanting to make this world available for everyone to read and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do. Any guest art or stories are welcomed as well as any requests you might have for my guys. This will contain adult artwork and stories so I have marked the page as such. If you're under 18 then you shouldn't be viewing the page.

Otherwise! I hope you guys enjoy!
This was part one of a two part guest spot that was done for me on request by the comic creator. The comic itself is at http://outofworld.thecomicseries.com I don't know about the other characters directly, but the green one is my Torrg. This was followed by a surprising second page that followed this one. I am forever grateful and I love what they did with his hair!
Unhappy Blood Elf looks Unhappy...

No comments:

Post a Comment